Consulting, support and coaching for a complex negotiation.
So-called ‘extreme negotiations’ are highly complex and require intensive, professional preparations. The heart of this preparation is to conceive a specially-designed negotiation strategy to suit the specific challenge.
Is it a buying or selling situation? Do intercultural aspects have a role to play? Is the aim to build new contacts, or is it a difficult negotiation with a long-standing customer or supplier?
In addition to this, the decisive factor is the ‘how’: it is essential to use negotiating and profiling techniques, from the classic to the modern – the best-known of these are surely the ‘FBI Principle’ and the ‘Harvard Concept’.
- Profiling the existing negotiation parameters
- Profiling the negotiation adversary, company and persons
- Profiling and defining the objectives to be achieved
- Building the optimal negotiating team
- Developing and defining the specific negotiation strategy and course of action
- Optional services: Support during the negotiation on a „Ghost Negotiation“ basis
- Active negotiation support by specialists if required
What are you waiting for?